ANEMINA TRAVELS is a personal travel blog with a focus on independent and individual ways of traveling, adventure and outdoor travel. It wants to help readers make more of their holiday. Topics are traveling off the beaten path, road trips, backpacking and flashpacking and adventures around the world. They are presented in portraits of foreign people and foreign places, high quality travelogues, travel tips and inspiration and personal thoughts about traveling and tourism.
My name is Anna Tillmann and I am the founder and editor of Anemina Travels. I am a travel journalist and web designer by profession and world traveler by heart and I live in Mainz, Germany. I am happy to work with you and to help you create and further your campaigns and ideas! Please have a look at my media kit for the latest blog statistics.
Some facts about Anemina Travels
Anemina Travels is a bilingual blog written in English and German. I translate all content myself and will be happy to work with you whether you work in the English oder the German speaking market.
Target Audience: My audience largely consists of flashpackers – travelers who used to backpack and travel in their own style and pace but who have started to set value on comfort. They are willing to pay more than they did in their backpacker days, rent a car instead of taking the bus and spend the night in hotels, motels or guest houses. While their friends have started to go for package holidays at a certain point in their lives, my readers want to maintain flexibility and travel individually. Most of all, they are looking for authentic experiences and technology and gadgets that simplify traveling off the path. Also, they are conscious of ecologic and ethical issues of traveling.
Possible cooperations: Blogger and press trips, sweepstakes, advertorials, product and service tests if the product or service is related to travel.
I love to look beyond my own nose. If you think you have a great idea, please surprise me! But: No banner ads, no link exchange. No paid dofollow links.
On request, I can produce content – text, video and photo for your company or medium.
Need more information? Download my media kit or contact me.
Filter by Tags
The Latest 30 Posts
- Art Instead of Graffiti: Philadelphia on a Mural Arts Tour
- More LOVE, Please! 33 Hours In Philadelphia
- Bali, baby! The 9 Most Heavenly Airbnb Villas In Paradise
- The 7 Most Annoying Air Passengers And How To Deal With Them
- 6 reasons to visit New Zealand on a short trip
- A Tale of Homesickness and Wanderlust
- Surfing In Hawaii: The Best Spots For Beginners on Oahu, Maui and Big Island
- On The Trails Of The Duke: A Short History Of Surfing
- Memories. A Thought Experiment
- Hawaii: The Costs of Traveling in Paradise
- Tires Off, Skis On: Snow Bike Test In Obertauern
- 11 Things You Need to Know About Fastnacht in Mainz
- You Are What You Eat
- Your Ultimate Guide to Getting Lost
- Stars on Skis: Obertauern and the Double Beatles
- 8 Smart Travel Hacks That Help You Find the Cheapest Flights
- 5 Places You Need to See When Driving the Road to Hana
- Road to Hana, Hawaii, or: The Shortest Road Trip
- Hawaii: Islands That Will Leave You Speechless
- 8 Reasons to Travel to Vietnam This Winter
- What makes a sight a sight?
- Into the Middle of Nowhere: Son Trach, Vietnam
- How to Cross the Street and Stay Alive in Vietnam
- The Hawaii Bucket List: Planning a Visit to the Aloha State
- Postcards From Jasmina. A Short Story
- Oktoberfests Around the World. And Why You Should Only Visit the Real One
- El Gouna: Last-Minute Travel Guide To The Red Sea
- Dear North Sea: I Don’t Like You, I Love You
- 10 Things You Need to Know About the Oktoberfest
- Why We Should Stop Traveling Alone
The Monthly Archive
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013